Start a new topic

Manual J

I have a Builder doing an addition on an existing house using the existing HVAC system. The County is asking for a Manual J Calc but the program will not let me unless I do the whole house. Problem with that is it probably won't pass. How can I get the Manual J with the existing unit without having to do calcs for the whole house?

1 Comment

 When you run the program, there is an option at the beginning for doing the calc as an addition.

Login or Signup to post a comment