Due to many recent Windows Updates, there is an issue where a license activation will become invalid. If you are receiving the pictured errors and your CodeMeter Control Center is showing an invalid activation, please follow the steps below.
- You will need to uninstall the CodeMeter software either via the Control Panel (Windows 8 and down) or via the Apps and Features page (Windows 10).
- Once the software is uninstalled, please restart the computer.
- After the restart is complete, please download the latest version of CodeMeter, which can be found here.
- Once the installer is downloaded, right click the installer and choose Run as Administrator.
- Verify the software has installed properly, and launch the EnergyGauge software to verify it is working.
If for any reason this does not resolve the issue, please contact Tech Support immediately either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following this link.