Due to many recent Windows Updates, there is an issue where a license activation will become invalid. If you are receiving the pictured errors and your CodeMeter Control Center is showing an invalid activation, please follow the steps below.
- You will need to uninstall the CodeMeter software either via the Control Panel (Windows 8 and down) or via the Apps and Features page (Windows 10).
- Once the software is uninstalled, please restart the computer.
- After the restart is complete, please download the latest version of CodeMeter, which can be found here.
- Once the installer is downloaded, right click the installer and choose Run as Administrator.
- Verify the software has installed properly, and launch the EnergyGauge software to verify it is working.