These steps will enable the printing of the FL Code 2020 Envelope Leakage Report with the correct building volume in the event an exponent appears on the report.
- Run and print all the other reports that are needed.
- Save the project.
- Re-Open the project.
- Add a crawlspace floor of 1 sq ft area and 1 ft exposed perimeter.
- Go to Infiltration tab, select Edit Test Conditions and make sure the crawlspace hatch is closed.
- Under reports menu select Florida Code Envelope Leakage 2020.
- The correct building volume should display on the report.
- Close the project and do not save the changes. (NOTE: If you do save the file this tiny crawlspace floor will show up on the input summary which building officials will not like.)