The following fixes have been incorporated into EnergyGauge Summit 7.0.2. These will be reflected on all compliance options and corresponding reports.
1. Min Water heater efficiencies & loss have been rounded to two decimals places since manufacturers provide numbers with two decimals
2. Min Piping insulation have been rounded to two decimals places since code tables provide numbers with two decimals
3. Output report signature page revised to reflect code language
4. Output report header revised to reflect compliance option more clearly
5. Added user input data to Input report – Number of water heaters.
6. Mistyped duct insulation values corrected.
Once these changes are approved by the FBC, EnergyGauge Summit 7.0.2 will be posted for user download.