This article is for both EnergyGauge USA and EnergyGauge Summit as they both use the same licensing software.
1) Go to Your computer's Control Panel>Programs and Features and find CodeMeter Runtime kit. Once found, please uninstall it.
2) Restart your computer. This is very important.
3) Once booted back up and logged back in, download the latest version of CodeMeter by clicking on this link.
4) Once downloaded right click and Run as Administrator and continue with the installation process.
5) Open up CodeMeter Control Center following step 1 (above) and verify that all licenses appear to be valid and there are no invalid activations (red symbols). If there are no invalid activations please skip to Step 6. If there are invalid activations, stop and contact EnergyGauge Tech Support. Take a screenshot of the CodeMeter Control Center and send it to Tech Support so we have a post-solution screenshot to verify and troubleshoot further.
6)Open up the EnergyGauge software and verify that it is back up and running properly.
7) If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact EnergyGauge Tech Support at email@example.com or by submitting a ticket by following this link and including a screenshot of the CodeMeter Control Center, found in the notifications section of the Windows Operating System, or in the Start Menu>All Programs>CodeMeter folder (or Start Menu>All Apps>CodeMeter if you are using Windows 10).