Detailed, hourly simulation modeling and reporting using an FSEC-enhanced version of the widely-respected DOE-2.1E building energy simulation program. FSEC enhancements include:
- More accurate computation of heating and cooling system part load performance
- More accurate prediction of indoor air relative humidity
- Coil airflow and system sizing impact on heat pump and air conditioner performance
- More accurate ground contact modeling
- More accurate attic modeling (including attic ventilation/ reflective roofing and radiant barriers) and
- Detailed hourly modeling of duct heat transfer and air leakage
- Hourly prediction of end-use electrical and gas energy consumption for evaluation of peak impacts.